STACY J. BELINSKY
Highly creative, organized administrator, seeking training and development position to utilize my excellent writing abilities and technical skills. Desire to demonstrate skills with successful customer service, project management, data collection, analysis and reporting to contribute to your organization’s advancement.
- Skilled trainer and communicator.
- Excellent technical resource for team members.
- Experience training users on applications, in person, and over the phone.
WESTERN MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY, Kalamazoo, MI
- Master of Business Administration, GPA 3.25, April 2013
- Bachelor of Arts
- Mass Communications/Journalism, December 1990
DAVENPORT COLLEGE, Kalamazoo, MI, June 1998
- Associate of Science, CIS/Microcomputer and Network Management, GPA 3.69 (honors)
TYPE-40 SALES, Ferndale, MI, September 2014-Present
Sales Support and Content Manager
- Lead generator and content writer/editor
Independent Consultant, May 2009-Present
- Develop, facilitate and present photo solution ideas to consumers for preservation and sharing of stories through organization, albums, displays or gifts.
- Organized, edited, coordinated and wrote greater than a dozen albums utilizing Storybook software.
- Provide time and training for consumers to work on projects and learn how to use available tools and software.
WESTERN MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY, Kalamazoo, MI, May 2011-April 2012
Graduate Research Assistant, Center for Health Information Technology Advancement (CHITA)
- Developed website pages utilizing HTML and edited in Notepad++.
- Edited literature reviews for university submission and records.
- Created spreadsheets and documents to organize data.
- Researched various topics on the Internet.
EVEREST INSTITUTE, Kalamazoo, MI, October 2007-May 2011
- Identified needs, coordinated, prepared and presented training for instructional staff quarterly and as needed.
- Developed, implemented and tracked entrance testing procedures.
- Maintained student and meeting records while demonstrating attention to detail, system knowledge, and follow-through.
- Served as a key facilitator and training resource for student email account access.
- Managed account audits and verifications as requested by clients.
- Worked closely with multiple departments on a daily basis as part of customer service for various requests, such as scheduling, transcripts, entrance testing, attendance and grades.
FIFTH THIRD BANK, Grand Rapids, MI, 2000 – 2007
Treasury Management Client Service Specialist, June 2006 – February 2007
- Acted as main point of contact in support of multiple relationship managers and their clients.
- Conducted extensive research and resolution on all basic Treasury Management product issues, checking/savings account issues, and analyzed questions from maintenance to charges.
Time Deposits Associate, September 2004 – June 2006
- Anticipated the need for concise Disc IRA training based on previous knowledge of increased customer inquiries and designed, created, and executed a plan to decrease wait time for callers.
- Provided outstanding customer service via phone and e-mail to Fifth Third banking center employees in all affiliates, in excess of 2,000 inquiries monthly.
- Gathered customer information and utilized multiple reports for evaluating and identifying the status of older or converted certificate of deposits.
Account Reconciliation Specialist/Senior Specialist, August 2000 – September 2004
- Wrote and edited Account Reconciliation Processing department training manual procedures utilized by all three Fifth Third Bancorp locations.
- Acted as one of four leaders for a team of 12 exemplifying skills in streamlining process, training procedures and technology.
- Created and maintained master Excel combination spreadsheet that saved at least four hours a week in reporting time.
- Served as main point of contact for approximately 100 commercial accounts and as part of the department key contacts.
MICHIGAN NATIONAL BANK, Kalamazoo, MI, 1994 – 2000
Customer Service Team Leader, October 1997 – August 2000
Teller I/II, August 1994 – October 1997
- Supervised three direct-report tellers and all of the teller area, from supplies to reviews.
- Audited cash drawers, teller cash dispenser, and the vault weekly and as needed.
- Designed customer service and procedures operational classes for branch employees. Presented customer service training at several team meetings to help retain customers and add referrals. Created source documents to support training and procedures.
- Hacker Gals – Founder. July 2013-Present
- Creator, developer, marketer and researcher of a Michigan non-profit business.
- Application accepted only member of WMU Starting Gate, September 2013-August 2014
- Kalamazoo Business Book Club – Organizer/Facilitator, January 2013 – March 2015
- Create, develop, and coordinate monthly book club with greater than 30 members.
- Kalamazoo Jaycees – Project Management, September 2007 – January 2010
- Created and chaired state award-winning single project “The Coloring Party.”
- Original Craft Day project attracted diverse attendance.
- Trainer at state conventions to groups of 25 people or less.
- Toastmasters, Inc, Kalamazoo Chapter – Public Speaking, October 2007 – September 2010
- Club President, July 2009-June 2010
- Competent Communicator level achieved.